Improved Handling by Software
Improved handling without any modification? Yes, it is just a matter of enabling appropriate features by VAG-Com coding. Depending on VW model, handling related features that can be enabled are:
- Torque steer compensation (TSC). This function prevents the car from leaning into one direction while accelerating in combination with powerful engine and unequal lengths drive shafts.
- Extended Electronic Differential Lock (XDS) for better handling. XDS is an advanced electronic differential lock, linked to a sophisticated Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP) system. It is designed to maximise road holding and improve responses, especially when cornering.
More features coding
More about XDS
Contact and consult Autohauz Technik for your free inspection and diagnosis.
Minor or major repairs?
No worry, no job too big for Autohauz Technik to handle.
- A Golf MK6 GTi checked in for vag-com special feature coding.
- A Skoda Superb 1.8TSI checked in for interval service with Castrol Edge Professional 5W-40 oil change and faulty oil seperator replacement.
- A Golf MK6 GTi came in for auxillary coolant pump replacement.
Contact us for more info.
More info on facebook : https://www.facebook.com/autohauztechnik/posts/333902233794040